Monday, July 26, 2010

Rainbows and sand plums

Picture 1132


I saw a double rainbow yesterday. Mom couldn't get a picture of that. So she got the single.

Yesterday we went to the farmstead and picked sand plums. I don't like them. They are growing next to the drive way. There was a lot and Large got the most because he was the first one there. My brothers threw plums at me. It hurt.

After we picked plums we went back up to the house. I helped mimaw and pawpaw put the couch into the truck.

I found a gopher snake. It was 3 feet long. It was all gray. It was over by the cattle fence near the pond. It was under a rock. I saw it going under the rock, then I ran. I didn't like the snake because it was too big, and I didn't want to stick around.

I am still pulling ticks off of me today.

~Medium

3 comments:

  1. i would think sand plums would hurt medium - sounds like something my brother did to me growing up - not nice.

    i love the rainbow pic - very pretty. i tried to take a picture of one we saw the other day but it didn't come out as nice as your mom's.

    hope you have a great weekend. don't work too hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for posting!

    Steve
    common cents
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The boys love comments. Just remember that their parents read and approve comments.